Armanino, cloud financial solutions provider and accounting and consulting firm, released the cloud-based budgeting and comprehensive reporting Intacct-Adaptive Insights Solution.
Now available on Armanino’s Intacct Marketplace, the Intacct-Adaptive Insights Solution integrates cloud financial tools for a streamlined, automated and unified financial department.
“Armanino is excited to be bringing our years of experience and thought leadership to deliver pre-packaged integration solutions that support world-class business processes,” stated Dave Burlington, Armanino's cloud solution practice leader.
Features of the solution include:
• An integration pack with prebuilt connectors and business logic for the migration of trial balance, actuals and transaction-level detail to Adaptive Insights and budgets to Intacct
• Bi-directional migration of data, supporting a closed-loop business process
• Configurable framework so customers can choose data to integrate and integrations can be tailored to clients’ needs
• The elimination of manual work like relying on a general ledger and budget spreadsheets
• Rolling forecasts
• Visibility into budget status across the organization
• Reduced complexity in multinational planning and reporting by bridging data, planned in local currencies
• Creation of custom management and board financial reports and executive dashboards of key performance indicators
"Armanino's new solution creates a vital link between Intacct and Adaptive Insights and provides clients with rolling forecasts and enhanced budgeting and reporting," stated Taylor Macdonald, vice president of channels for Intacct. "We are excited that our partner Armanino developed its own online marketplace to highlight the firm's industry-leading implementation, customization and integration thought leadership for the technology, professional services and nonprofit sectors."