CCH announced that the latest version of its corporate sales and use tax solution Sales Tax Office has achieved certified integration with SAP applications.
Proven to integrate with SAP solutions, Sales Tax Office provides tax rate and taxability content with jurisdiction boundary information, as well as sophisticated logic that supports complex sourcing and tax calculation rules.
The SAP Integration and Certification Center has certified that Sales Tax Office version 3.8 integrates with SAP to exchange data with instances of SAP Business Suite software.
“We are delighted to announce the successful achievement of SAP certification for Sales Tax Office,” stated Mark Lawler, vice president of software development for Wolters Kluwer, CCH. “The ability of this leading-edge, sales and use tax calculation solution to leverage the business potential of assets provided by solutions from SAP and other vendors will prove highly beneficial to current and future customer engagements.”
With this certified integration, Sales Tax Office can now provide enhanced functionality and features including:
• Effortless set-up and configuration to specific needs
• Rates and taxability data, updated monthly
• The ability to accurately establish nexus and apply data-driven sales tax sourcing rules
• Advanced geocoding and spatial analysis to systematically determine which taxes must be collected
• Flexible calculation
• Consumer use tax self-assessments and processing
• Common sense interface
• Customer exemptions management functionality to create a wide variety of exemptions
• End-of-month compliance, with end-to-end automation with liability reports to meet customer compliance needs
More information on Sales Tax Office for SAP solutions is available here.