Intuit announced that QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification will be available for its ProAdvisor Program beginning Nov. 5.
Ahead of the exam date, applicants can take the prep course and get access to the exam two weeks earlier by attending Intuit’s QuickBooks Connect event Oct. 21-23 in San Jose, Calif.
That QBO Advanced Certification course, included in the cost to attend QuickBooks Connect, will be taught by Michelle Long, owner of Long for Success, a premier consulting firm specializing in QuickBooks consulting, business coaching and training.
A blend of scenario-based situations and problem solving using QBO, the course will teach participants to:
- Manage complex conversions to QuickBooks Online
- Handle in-depth customization of QuickBooks Online
- Train clients on the use of advanced features in QuickBooks Online
- Troubleshoot common data entry errors clients make when using QuickBooks Online
- Provide advisory services to those clients needing additional support
“I am thrilled to be teaching the QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification prep class at QuickBooks Connect,” stated Michelle Long. “Being able to differentiate ourselves as QuickBooks Online Advanced Certified ProAdvisors is a huge benefit for us as we grow our practices and take on more online clients. This advanced certification also demonstrates our expertise in QBO and helps us bring even more value to our clients as we help them transition and realize the benefits of online.”
More information on joining the QuickBooks Cloud ProAdvisor Program is available here.