Sage North America announced Monday the general availability of Sage 100 ERP 2014, a cloud-based business management system for small and midsized businesses.
Sage Intelligence, integrated with Sage 100 ERP, allows businesses to access up-to-date data and visualization of this data through a new profitability dashboard.
Sage built Sage 100 ERP 2014 to offer integration with the following connected service add-ons:
• Sage Inventory Advisor: Helps businesses to make more informed inventory decisions and provides daily diagnostic of inventory to improve fill rates and lower cash investments in inventory.
• Sage Billing and Payment: Helps business lower costs of printing, folding and mailing invoices; provides access through a browser that streamlines and automates accounts receivable; and accepts electronic payments and automates invoice delivery through email.
• Sage Mobile Sales: Arms field sales teams with an online interactive product catalogue, customer purchase history and current product availability; and enables sales reps to increase average order sizes and process orders, take payments and collect signatures on iPads.
• Safe Mobile Service: Increases service technician production and provides work order and customer information at any time and location.
• Sage CRM: Better integration with Sage ERP that makes sales teams mobile and better equipped to attain quotas.
"Making better decisions, increasing revenue and providing better customer experiences requires more collaboration, both internally within the company and externally with suppliers and customers," stated Joe Langner, executive vice president and general manager, mid-market solutions for Sage North America. "We designed Sage 100 ERP 2014 to help business owners more easily collaborate. From the new Sage Mobile Sales and Sage Billing and Payment to CRM integration to the new Sage Profitability Dashboard, Sage is giving business owners the confidence and business insight to succeed."