Taxing Issues: December 16, 2002


IRS says Apply Now If You Want To E-File: Tax professionals who would like to e-file tax returns for their clients during 2003 should file their applications soon, says the Internal Revenue Service. The form must be submitted by those new to the e-file program and by those who need to update prior applications.

Get access to this article and thousands more...

All Accounting Today articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, blog discussions, and conference discounts. Registered members may also choose to receive our exclusive Tax Pro Today e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders and developing trends.

Register now for FREE site access and more