The Washington Society of CPAs’ Women’s Leadership Summit, taking place June 15 at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center in Seattle, will feature a variety of national and local speakers.
Sponsored by CPA firm Moss Adams, the summit is focused on equipping women with practical leadership tools.
Featured sessions include:
• Break Your Own Rules - Mary Davis Holt, Partner, Flynn Heath Holt Leadership
• What is Your Brand? - Lisa Hufford, President, Simplicity Consulting
• Panel: Investing in Your Own Career - Dena Herbolich, Moss Adams; Mary Dowling Marino, CPA, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP; Marinilka Kimbro, PhD, Seattle University; Laurie Tish, CPA, Moss Adams (moderator)
• Career Support: Finding a Sponsor or Mentor - Linda Apsley, Principal Group Program Manager, Xbox Live Services, Microsoft Corporation
• Leadership Communication: A Simple Model for Aligning Your Organization - Ann Dorgan, Senior Facilitator & Leadership Coach, BluePoint Leadership Development
• Panel: Work-Life Flexibility - Julleen Snyder, CPA, Jacobson Jarvis & Co PLLC; Laurie Sands, CPA, Alaska Air; Sue Sallee, CPA, REI; Michelle Selvar, CPA, PwC (moderator)
The summit qualifies for eight non-technical CPE credits. More information on the event is available here.