Tax Season Pep Talk
Now that tax season is under way, there are some things we should be doing and attending to, yet somehow these get pushed aside in the heat of the busy season. Normally we assign greater importance to them before and after tax season, but realistically they are most important when they are dealt with during tax season. This will be a fast paced program with dozens of bullet point ideas fully laid out and explained – so you can instantly use them to service clients better with greater quality, have more effective work flow, make more money and have more fun!
|Item Number||Date||Time||CPE Credit||Cost|
|12:00-1:40PM EST||2.0||$98 Member
Here is just a snippet of the many things Ed will cover:
- Why slow is fast during tax season, and how to use time off to make staff more effective
- Converting an upset client into a client for life, and how to handle unpleasant clients that pay you well
- How light research can train and empower young staff and decrease tax prep costs
- Great services you can sell your clients for added fees and priceless value
- Achieve better quality in your office without extra effort
- Service clients more effectively
- Make more money and have more fun
Who Should Attend:
Tax preparers, tax reviewers, firm partners.
Instructor: Edward Mendlowitz, CPA, WithumSmith+Brown
Did you miss Ed's two earlier sold out sessions on Pricing, Billing & Collecting Fees for Individual Tax Returns? Ed has consented to do a third live session on February 9th! Click here to read more and register.