Thursday, November 18, 2010
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: THE FIVE PS TO MANAGE YOUR PRACTICE INTO 2011 AND BEYOND (1 CPE)
This Day Two Keynote will build on the new normal discussed by Tom Hood on day one of the conference and provides a futuristic view on how to succeed in the future. Mark Koziel explains how the five Ps of practice will affect your future:
- Purpose Why are we in business? Who are we trying to serve? How do we serve them today and how will that change? What will our business look like when we are done? When will we be done? How do we get out?
- People What will the partner of the future look like? Where will our team members come from? How will we get them? How will we keep them? How do we take the old model and get the new generation to work in it?
- Place Where will we do business be in the future? What will our bricks and mortar look like? Where will our clients be?
- Product What products have we thought about that weve put off? What are our clients asking for that were not listening to? What are our competitors offering that were not? What upstream products are out there that we havent seen?
- Process Process affects all of the other Ps in our business. How will technology improve our peoples efficiency? Where they do business? Who they do business for? What business we do? How our clients interact with the firm?