Discuss the most critical audit challenges keeping you up at night, and learn best practices from leading government contractors.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
ACI’s 5th Annual Advanced Forum on DCAA Audits gathers key industry decision-makers and government officials all in the same room. The huge backlog in incurred costs audits remains and the potential hiring of new auditors has been delayed due to sequestration. It is estimated that as many as 25,000 incurred cost audits are sitting in the backlog. How will this impact your organization?
Ensure that you are up to date with latest audit issues, including audit implications of the J.F. Taylor and Metron decisions, and the results of United States v. Raytheon Co. and United States v. Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation. Don’t miss this opportunity to join the most anticipated gathering of the year focused on DCAA audits.
• Paul J. Cienki, Vice President, Government Accounting & Compliance, Honeywell International
• William J. Colwell, Assistant General Counsel, Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Mary Delahunty, Vice President and General Counsel, Invocon, Inc.
• Suzette W. Derrevere, Senior Counsel, The Boeing Company
• Christine Flanagan, Director, Federal Regulatory Compliance, URS Corporation
• Barry Frye, Senior Manager, Government Compliance – DCAA Audit Support,General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
• Conrad Jimenez, Corporate Vice President Government Compliance and Internal Audit, DRS Technologies
• Walt Kobos, Vice President, Internal Audit & Government Compliance, CACI International Inc.
• Dee Lee, Vice President, Operations Support/Risk Officer – Government Group,Fluor Corporation
• Richard Martinez, Vice President, Government Compliance, Serco
• Barbara F. Michael, Director Government Compliance & Internal Audit, The SI Organization, Inc.
• John Panetta, Director of Government Accounting, Raytheon Corporation
• David J. Roll, Vice President- Industry Compliance, ManTech International Corporation
• Jose Soto, Government Compliance Manager, Serco Inc.
• Mark A. Smith, Director, Government Finance, Defense Sector, Rolls-Royce Corporation
• Jay Stine, Government Compliance Manager, Lockheed Martin Corporate
The 2013 Program features new topics and new networking opportunities, including:
• What happens to the audit when your company goes through a corporate restructuring?
• Updates on the proposed new guidance on executive compensation
• Implications of recent increase in False Claim Act law suits
• Learn specific strategies and techniques to strengthen your working relationship with DCAA though interactive case studies
• What are the best practices to successfully manage your audit from beginning to end?
The conference takes place November 5-6 at the Westin Arlington Gateway near Washington, D.C. For more information, visit http://americanconference.com/DCAA.