The new AICPA Family Law Conference covers issues related to family law on the beginner and intermediate levels.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
Conference highlights include:
* Keynote Speaker: Judge Michele Lowrance on Good Karma Divorce
* Business Valuation: The Basics & Beyond
* Rules of Evidence, Communications & Draft Reports
* Difficult Issues in Divorce
* A Guide for CPA’s: How to Act In Court
* Using Tax Planning to Settle a Divorce
* Discovery: Hidden Assets, Unreported Income
* Great networking opportunities
The conference takes place at the Bellaggio in Las Vegas on May 18-20. For more information, visit http://www.cpa2biz.com/AST/Main/CPA2BIZ_Primary/Accounting/PRDOVR~PC-FMLAW/PC-FMLAW.jsp.