The AICPA/IFRS Foundation Conference on International Financial Reporting Standards: The North American Perspective offers the latest intelligence on the move toward common, globally accepted accounting standards.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
It also presents the first opportunity in the United States to hear directly from Hans Hoogervorst, the new Chair of the IASB, as well as other standard setters from the FASB and the IASB.
• What you need to know about major FASB and IASB convergence projects
• The roles of FASB and IASB after completion of MoU projects
• IASB’s progress and future work plan
• Preparing for the SEC’s decision on IFRS
• Advice from those who have implemented IFRS and those preparing for IFRS conversion
• Impact of IFRS adoption on global capital markets
• XBRL for IFRS
The conference will be held at Westin Copley Place in Boston from Oct. 5-7, 2011. Early bird discounts apply through Oct. 5. For more information or to register, please visit http://www.cpa2biz.com/AST/Main/CPA2BIZ_Primary/InternationalAccounting/PRDOVR~PC-IFRS/PC-IFRS.jsp.