Connect with industry leaders and get a first-hand look at the latest innovations for tax and accounting professionals at CCH: Connections: User Conference 2013.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
This year’s conference will include educational sessions, demonstrations of advanced industry solutions, and networking events.
Attendees will have the opportunity to see demonstrations and experience CCH’s newest innovations, including CCH Axcess, the cloud-based modular solution with an integrated central database. CCH Mobile solutions and apps will also be available, with mobile technology experts showing how CCH content is delivered on-the-go via the IntelliConnect research platform.
CCH Connections also provides educational opportunities, with CPE-accredited sessions to help participants meet their continuing education needs.
New this year are revitalized versions of roundtable session, now called discussion pods. These meetings create a greater peer-to-peer line of sight, enabling all participants to offer more opinions and generate more involved discussions for a collaborative experience benefitting everyone taking part.
In addition to the new discussion pods, sessions also include interactive lectures and computer workshops. All CCH User Conference sessions are organized along six tracks: Accounting & Audit, CCH Axcess, Emerging Leaders, Management, Tax and Technology. Attendees can customize their own conference schedules by choosing sessions best suited to their individual or firm’s needs.
Key conference programs include:
• Opening keynote address from a prominent expert on topics vital to every tax and accounting professional;
• CPE-accredited sessions and discussions on business issues and strategies;
• Interactive discussion pods on hot industry topics;
• Peer-to-peer networking sessions, where attendees share best practices;
• Showcases featuring integrated software and research applications; and
• Informative sessions helping attendees get the most out of new CCH solution features with update sessions, hands-on training and assistance.
CCH Connections will take place October 27-30 at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix. For more information, visit www.CCHUserConference.com.