Interested in implementing, navigating and maximizing cloud solutions customized for your business? Cloud9 Real Time is hosting the Cloud Summit from August 14-16 in San Diego.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
The conference has focused tracks for accounting professionals, CPAs and business owners alike.
Attendees may earn 18 CPE credits on the following topics:
• Moving the Thriving Tax Practice to the Cloud
• Creating a Strategy to Succefully Move to the Cloud
• Creating a Menu of Services for Your Practice
• Maximizing Cloud Solutions
The summit will provide an all-star lineup of educators and one-on one-user trainings as well as free one-on-one sessions with a technician on the subject of your choice.
Keynote speakers include:
• Joe Woodard, CEO, The Woodard Consulting Group
• Jennifer Katrulya, president/CEO, BMRG, Inc.
• Doug Sleeter, president, Sleeter Group
• Robert J. Chandler, president/CEO, Cloud9 Real Time
The three-day event will be held at a private 44-acre island on Paradise Point in beautiful San Diego.
For more information and to register, visit http://cloudsummit13.crowdvine.com/.