White Nelson Diehl Evans LLP will join the American Business Bank and The Centennial to sponsor a private briefing for business owners, key management and leadership on how to control health care costs.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
Top professionals will discuss ways businesses can control health care costs and how health care reform will affect businesses in 2012. The featured speaker will be Matthew Hanson, president of The Centennial, past president of the Orange County Health Underwriters Association and founder of Employers Advantage Direct.Topics to be discussed include:
• The impact of “Healthcare Reform” on businesses’ cost structure and their employees,
• New innovations to help reduce companies’ healthcare costs,
• Things that drive claims costs and how businesses can reduce these costs,
• Emerging trends inside healthcare delivery in Southern California,
• Effective communication strategies to increase value and relevancy of benefits,
• Enhancing the effectiveness of benefits administration with proven labor-reducing strategies.
There is no cost to attend; a continental breakfast will be served. Registration required; please contact Cindy Feest, (714) 740-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The session will take place on Thursday, June 7, 8 – 10 a.m., at the Pacific Club, 4110 MacArthur Blvd., Newport Beach, Calif.