Financial Executives International will host its annual Leadership Summit, “Fact vs. Fairytale”, for more than 800 senior-level financial executives.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
The Summit will feature a unique line-up of speakers, including:
• Donna Brazile, veteran Democratic political strategist
• Mary Matalin, celebrated conservative voice and former Presidential advisor
• Janet E. Petro, Deputy Director of the John. F. Kennedy Space Center
• Joe Echevarria, Chief Executive Officer of Deloitte, LLP
• Joseph P. Quinlan, Managing Director and Chief Market Strategist, Bank of America
Sessions will provide the latest accounting updates, as well as timely and insightful discussions about the upcoming 2012 elections. Political and business leaders alike will also be on hand leading discussions on critical policies shaping today’s business environment.
The conference takes place at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Orlando, Florida on May 20-22.
For more information, visit http://www.financialexecutives.org.