Come to the 2013 Dayton Accounting Show and acquire the vision and skills to take better control of future challenges.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
Expect two days of intense learning and fun networking. Choose from a variety of sessions from tracks such as corporate/controllership, tax and tax planning, not-for-profit, A&A, financial planning and more.
The conference will cover enterprise risk management, tax and estate planning strategies, office security, disaster recovery, business valuation, technology security, along with a class on self-defense.
The conference will also have a special session on the Clarity Project – an effort to aid CPAs’ understanding of generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS) and to improve compliance with their requirements.
The Dayton Accounting Show also offers a slate of informative and entertaining speakers:
• Mark Patrick, CPA, CVA and Lynn Nichols, CPA of Nichols Patrick CPE Inc.
• Author and radio host Todd Dewett, Ph.D., who will discuss, “Understanding the Interpersonal Side of Leadership and The Truth about Organizational Creativity.”
• Nationally known accounting and auditing expert Leah Donti, CPA, CMA, MBA, discussing the new private company financial reporting model, and more.
• Dave Krebs, CPA, with his humorous and informative take on accounting with, “Did you fall off the fiscal cliff?”
• Mike Glynn, CPA, technical manager with the AICPA Audit and Attest Standards Team.
• Long-time Dayton Accounting Show attendee and Tae Kwon Do expert Mike Zimmer, CPA, CGMA on self-defense.
The confrence takes place at Sinclair Community College in Dayton on May 22-23. For more information, click here.