This hybrid conference is an annual review of cloud computing developments, on the cloud's impact on world economy and society, and an aggregation point for the study of future trends.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
Perspectives featured during the UP 2010 conference include:
- How to embrace the Cloud without compromising Security
- Cloud Governance and the Emergence of Business Process as a Service
- Next Generation Cloud Strategies and the Future of the Cloud
- Cloud Best practice use-cases
- UP-Start Cloud Computing Awards
The conference takes place November 15-19 in cyberspace and in some physical locations, to be announced, where executives will be able to convene. For more information, visit http://www.up-con.com.