The Washington Society of CPAs’ Emerging Leaders Conference, presented by Microsoft, will inspire young professionals to take charge of their careers. Attendees will obtain critical knowledge and tools required by today’s marketplace to become an influential leader.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
Featured sessions and speakers include:
• Leadership and Developing Your People - Curt Anderson, CFO, Server & Tools Business, Microsoft Corporation
• Career Path Panels - Heather Fitzpatrick, CPA, President & CEO, MarketFitz, Inc.; Daniel Frein, CPA, Partner, Health Care, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP; Sarah Funk, CPA, Trilogy International Partners; Pete Miller, CPA, CFE, Principal, Clark Nuber PS; Nerelys Ortiz, CPA, Microsoft Corporation; Peter Shimer, CPA, Managing Partner, Deloitte (Seattle)
• Convergence: Opportunities for Emerging Leaders - Mark A. Hugh, CPA, MST, Mark Hugh PLLC
• Managing Generational Differences to Enhance Communication and Collaboration - Tamera Loerzel, Partner, ConvergenceCoaching, LLC
• The Art of Translation: Meaningful Communication with Non-Financial Professionals - Andrew Mitchell, CPA, Shareholder, Director of Assurance Services, Clothier & Head PS
• Leading with Emotional Intelligence - Nils Peterson, MA, President, Teams and Leaders
• How to Make the Jump: Six Attributes of Great People and Business Developers - Tamera Loerzel, Partner, ConvergenceCoaching, LLC
• Greater Health=Greater Success - Jan Gelman, MA, Jan Gelman + Associates
This conference qualifies for 8 CPE credits (7 non-technical, 1 technical) and will be held on May 11 on the Microsoft Campus in Redmond, Wash. For more information, visit www.elcwscpa.com.