The Washington Society of CPAs’ Pacific Tax Institute offers experienced tax professionals advanced updates on federal tax topics. Featured speakers and sessions include:
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
• Samuel A. Donaldson, JD, LLM - Cases and Rulings Update
• Mary C. Eklund, JD – Accountants Liability: How to Protect Your Firm and Yourself from Legal Liability
• E. Lynn Nichols, CPA – It’s Not Your Father’s Tax Practice … Risk & Regulation in Modern Tax Practice
• William M. Freedman, JD – Practice Tips and Tools to Navigate Health Care Reform
• Robert M. Kane, Jr., JD, LLM Tax – What’s New in Handling Controversies with the IRS
The conference also covers income taxation of trusts, nexus issues, economic substance, FBAR, passive activity rules, estate planning, as well as tax credits and strategies.
This conference qualifies for 20 technical CPE credits (17.25 CLE credits) and takes place November 7-9 at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center along the waterfront in Seattle. For more information, visit www.pacifictaxinstitute.com.