The Washington Society of CPAs’ Women’s Leadership Summit, presented by Moss Adams LLP Forum W, will inspire and equip women at all career stages with practical leadership tools.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
Though designed for women, the sessions and speakers—national experts and phenomenal local leaders—will motivate all.
Featured sessions and speakers include:
• Break Your Own Rules - Mary Davis Holt, Partner, Flynn Heath Holt Leadership
• What is Your Brand? - Lisa Hufford, President, Simplicity Consulting
• Panel: Investing in Your Own Career - Dena Herbolich, Moss Adams; Mary Dowling Marino, CPA, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP; Marinilka Kimbro, PhD, Seattle University; Laurie Tish, CPA, Moss Adams (moderator)
• Career Support: Finding a Sponsor or Mentor - Linda Apsley, Principal Group Program Manager, Xbox Live Services, Microsoft Corporation
• Leadership Communication: A Simple Model for Aligning Your Organization - Ann Dorgan, Senior Facilitator & Leadership Coach, BluePoint Leadership Development
• Panel: Work-Life Flexibility - Julleen Snyder, CPA, Jacobson Jarvis & Co PLLC; Laurie Sands, CPA, Alaska Air; Sue Sallee, CPA, REI; Michelle Selvar, CPA, PwC (moderator)
The summit qualifies for 8 non-technical CPE credits and takes place June 15 at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center on the waterfront in Seattle, Washington. For more information, visit www.wlswscpa.com.