Registration for the 2014 Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) Summit is now open.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
This educational and networking event will be held May 20- 23, 2014 at the Hilton in Austin, Texas and is expected to draw more than 400 marketing professionals in the accounting industry from across the United States.
The theme of this year’s summit, “Take AAM and Engage,” will inspire AAM members to be innovative - providing them with valuable insights to grow their firms. The Summit will also provide a platform to interact with the best in the industry, challenging attendees to attain better results by thinking and doing things differently. Designed for marketers, business developers, partners and other accounting firm professionals, the 2014 AAM Summit will offer sessions specifically targeted to various roles and experience levels. The programs are carefully planned to help members succeed, whether they are a novice marketer, an experienced executive or anywhere in between.
AAM Summit programming offers:
• Tailored experience level courses: Attend sessions customized to different marketing levels and roles.
• Cutting-edge topics: Sessions are created around timely topics directly related to current challenges and opportunities within the accounting profession.
• Strategies: Discover new strategies for firm growth and innovative ideas from renowned speakers.
• Ideas: Gain insight, gather fresh ideas and return to work inspired to put new programs into action.
• Networking: Make powerful, long-lasting connections with peers throughout the country from firms of all sizes and locations. More than 400 professionals are expected.
• Contacts: Meet with vendors serving the accounting industry.
As an added benefit, attendees can save $75 by taking advantage of early-bird registration and signing up by Friday, April 18, 2014.
Summit details regarding speakers, events, hotel information, and more can be found on AAM’s website at http://www.accountingmarketing.org/2014_summit.asp.