Accounting Today has announced the agenda of its third annual Growth & Profitability Summit, which will be held Oct. 28-30, 2012, in Boca Raton, Fla.
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
The summit, whose theme this year is "Make Your Practice Perfect," will bring together a roster of high-level industry experts and practitioners to offer over 25 sessions and keynotes designed to introduce attendees to the best and latest strategies for building a strong and sustainable book of business.
Arranged in four tracks -- Practice Management, M&A, Tax, and Technology -- the sessions will include:
• Allan Koltin's keynote, "Best Practices of High-Performing Firms & Partners."
• Jim Bourke on "CPA Firm Technology: Best Practices for Change."
• Gale Crosley on "Five Growth Drivers and the Next Five Years."
• Jim Buttonow on "IRS Compliance for the Next Decade."
• Joel Sinkin on "How to Value Your Accounting Practice."
There will also be panels on launching your firm into the cloud and CPA firm marketing success stories, as well as two pre-conference workshops on marketing and business development, as well as opportunities to interact with the speakers, peers from firms from across the country, and cutting-edge technology vendors.
Attendees can earn up to 18 continuing professional education credits.
Details on the summit, including the full agenda, are available on the Growth & Profitability Web site.