All Accounting Today articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, blog discussions, and conference discounts. Registered members may also choose to receive our exclusive Tax Pro Today e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders and developing trends.
Mark Bosswick, CPA, and Stuart Kotler, CPA, have been named co-managing partners of New York City-based Top 100 Firm Berdon LLP, effective January 1. They succeed long-time managing partner Stanley Freundlich, who has taken on the role of MP emeritus.
Get access to this article and thousands more...
Register now for FREE site access and more
- Bobby Jindal Introduces Plan to Tax Everybody
- Congress Eyes Impact of Tax Breaks on Rising Tuition Costs
- Inspector General Urges IRS to Revoke PTINs of Noncompliant Tax Preparers
- Bloomberg BNA Analyzes State Tax Challenges of Cloud Computing
- Transfers of Business-Owned Life Insurance Can Trigger a Tax Hit