Email This Article
Congressman Introduces Tax Legislation to Boost Economy and Raise Minimum Wage
Congressman Richard E. Neal, D-Mass., the ranking Democrat on the House Ways and Means Select Revenue Subcommittee, has introduced legislation containing a number of tax and other provisions with the goal of jumpstarting the economy, financing investment in infrastructure, fighting income inequality and creating jobs.
Login for Registered Users:
Log in below to email an article:
- DOJ Inspector General Faults PwC Audit of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- IRS Offers Safe Harbor for Janitorial, Landscaping and IT Maintenance Services
- IRS Missing Key Data to Oversee Obamacare Tax Credits
- What Do Millennials Want?
- IRS Uncollected Tax Debts Rise to $380 Billion as Collection Staff Declines