Citrin Cooperman’s architecture and engineering practice sponsored the recently held 2013 Annual Joint Dinner of the Design and Construction Industry.
Christopher, Smith, Leonard, Bristow, Stanell PA, Bradenton, has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay” in 2013 by the Tampa Bay Business Journal.
Plante Moran, Southfield, has made its lineup for its spring webinar series with topics that focus on critical and timely business issues.
The webinars are free, and are approved for continuing professional education credit.
This spring’s topics cover a broad range of business and tax issues for organizations and executives, including:
- Three webinars on critical decisions for businesses related to healthcare reform
- Changes to the fair value measurement standards caused by updates to Accounting Standards Updates, or ASU, 2011-04
- Utilizing business intelligence to gain a competitive edge
- Disaster recovery planning: Lessons learned from Hurricane Sandy
- Top trends in state and local taxes in 2013 and beyond
- Making the HR department a strategic partner in your company
- Tax strategies for the high-income individual
- A captive insurance company could offer tax savings
For a complete listing of webinars and registration and CPE information, please visit http://www.plantemoran.com/perspectives/webinars/Pages/home.aspx
WithumSmith+Brown was nominated in the “Best Employer of the Year.”
PwC released its 2013 State of the Internal Audit Profession survey where chief audit executives and stakeholders contributed their views on today’s critical risks, the role they expect internal audit to play in addressing them, and the performance of their enterprises’ internal audit function. To download a full copy of the report, "PwC 2013 State of the Internal Audit Profession Study" visit www.pwc.com/us/2013internalauditstudy.
Elliott Davis PLLC has been named among the “Healthiest Employers of Greater Charlotte” by the Charlotte Business Journal. … Drake Software launched a new website which gives taxpayers and employers a to-the-point, layman’s overview of the Affordable Care Act’s looming tax implications. The site, is located at http://www.acacalculators.com.
BCG & Company was recently named as one of the Best Employers in Ohio for 2013 by the Ohio SHRM State Council and Best Companies Group.
Be sure to e-mail your firm news to Tamika.Cody@sourcemedia.com