Email This Article
Peregrine CEO Wasendorf Gets 50 Years for Stealing $215M from Clients
Russell Wasendorf Sr., the founder of now-bankrupt commodities firm Peregrine Financial Group Inc., was sentenced to 50 years in prison for what prosecutors said was a theft of more than $215 million from customers.
Login for Registered Users:
Log in below to email an article:
- DOJ Inspector General Faults PwC Audit of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- IRS Offers Safe Harbor for Janitorial, Landscaping and IT Maintenance Services
- IRS Missing Key Data to Oversee Obamacare Tax Credits
- What Do Millennials Want?
- IRS Uncollected Tax Debts Rise to $380 Billion as Collection Staff Declines