Email This Article
SEC Charges China Affiliates of Big Four Firms
The Securities and Exchange Commission said Monday it has begun administrative proceedings against the China affiliates of each of the Big Four accounting firms and another large U.S. accounting firm, BDO, for refusing to produce audit work papers and other documents related to China-based companies under investigation by the SEC for potential accounting fraud against U.S. investors.
Login for Registered Users:
Log in below to email an article:
- DOJ Inspector General Faults PwC Audit of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- IRS Offers Safe Harbor for Janitorial, Landscaping and IT Maintenance Services
- IRS Missing Key Data to Oversee Obamacare Tax Credits
- What Do Millennials Want?
- IRS Uncollected Tax Debts Rise to $380 Billion as Collection Staff Declines