Check out all of our post-election coverage and find out what the results mean for accounting and tax professionals:
- Tax Reform Prospects Dim in Wake of Election
- Accounting PACs See Wins in Senate
- Obama Re-Election Likely to Result in Major Tax Changes
- Obama Wins Re-Election, Pledging to Reform Tax Code
- Planning in Case the Tax Cuts Go Away Next Year
- Post-Election Tax Policy Direction Remains Unclear
- Obama Needs to Hammer out a Tax Deal with Congress
- Plan Alternative Scenarios for Next Year's Tax Rates
- Obama May Not Get His Way on Tax Policy
- Protecting Clients' Finances from Tax Law Changes
Like what you see? Click here to sign up for Accounting Today's daily newsletter to get the latest news and behind the scenes commentary you won't find anywhere else.
We'll be adding more coverage as the day goes on, so keep checking back for more.