All Accounting Today articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, blog discussions, and conference discounts. Registered members may also choose to receive our exclusive Tax Pro Today e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders and developing trends.
My husband Doug and I have just returned from exhibiting at the AICPA Advanced Personal Financial Planning conference in Las Vegas. Some of the conversations we had with fellow exhibitors and attendees were simply too good to leave them in Vegas. Over and over, we were asked, “How do you grow your practice in the midst of the busy season?”
Get access to this article and thousands more...
Register now for FREE site access and more
- Transfers of Business-Owned Life Insurance Can Trigger a Tax Hit
- Bobby Jindal Introduces Plan to Tax Everybody
- Inspector General Urges IRS to Revoke PTINs of Noncompliant Tax Preparers
- Bloomberg BNA Analyzes State Tax Challenges of Cloud Computing
- Congress Eyes Impact of Tax Breaks on Rising Tuition Costs