Many people create to-do lists as an alternative to actually doing the work on the list, while others find that compiling their list of action items can leave them no time to complete any of them. To-do list app Gneo from Keane and Able Ltd. aims to sidestep both of those traps.
The app not only lets you create lists, but also prioritize them appropriately, and set them up in different notebooks for home, work, hobbies, or what-have-you. It also lets you view the most important tasks of your day, and follows up with reminders to help keep you on track.
We're particularly fond of the Forecast view, which works with your calendar to help find times in your (ridiculously) busy schedule to accomplish all the tasks on your list. And the Work Canvas helps you get a clear picture of your most pressing responsibilities. Evernote integration is a nice plus for those who use that note-taking tool.
The app is available for iPhones and iPads at the iTunes App Store.
Missed any of the previous Apps of the Week? View them here:
- SwiftKey Keyboard -- typing/keyboard app
- Clockwork Tomato -- organization/time-tracking app
- Google Keep -- note-taking app
- Dragon Dictation dictation/transcription app
- Todoist to-do lists/task organization app
- Secret! encryption app
- WhatsApp Messenger -- smartphone messenger
- FolderSync document and file storage
- Cloud Print -- printer access app
- Tempo Smart Calendar -- scheduling app
- Penultimate -- note taking/sharing app
- EchoSign -- eSignature app
- Jump Desktop -- remote desktop app
- Tweetbot -- Twitter app
- Boxer -- email app
- PrintCentral -- digital document printing app
- Save2PDF -- PDF creation app
- PDF Expert -- PDF editing and management app
- Scout GPS -- navigation app
- Timesheet -- time tracking app
- Cloud On -- MS Office app
- Super Note -- note-taker and reminder app
- Air Display -- dual monitor app
- Stickyboard 2 -- iPad whiteboarding app
- Digits Calculator -- calculator app with editable calculations
- LogMeIn -- computer remote control app
- Chrometa 4.0 -- phone time and email capture app
- Scanner Pro -- scan-from-a-mobile-device app