NetSuite announced a strategic partnership with Maxwell Health to combine Maxwell’s cloud solution for employee healthcare and benefits administration with NetSuite’s TribeHR human capital management platform.
The partnership was forged to change the way companies manage their human assets by replacing manual processes with a modern HCM platform small and medium-sized businesses can use to run end-to-end processes including recruiting, managing and rewarding employees, facilitating healthcare benefits enrollment, and administering benefits.
NetSuite TribeHR is an integrated cloud ERP and HCM software suite that provides SMBs with a single cloud solution to run their core business operations and a social HR software solution to manage their employees. Maxwell Health’s solution simplifies the onboarding and benefits management process to increase productivity for HR teams and the workforce as a whole.
Through the integration, the Maxwell Health solution serves as a benefits enrollment system while bi-directional data exchange between the systems ensures that HCM data in NetSuite TribeHR and benefits information in Maxwell Health are in sync.
Additionally, the integrated solution offers:
- Core HRIS (Human Resource Information System) to manage employee information individually and in aggregate, featuring employee administration, employee profile, employee history, compensation tracking, organizational charts, company directory, employee self-service, manager self-service, employee and recourse document storage, and employee time-off tracking.
- Advanced recruiting through a social applicant tracking system (ATS) with integrations to LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Complete talent management solution with 360-degree feedback tools, goal management, performance appraisals, skills tracking, and values and culture tracking.
- Social HR with commenting, collaboration, and peer and public recognition tools across the company.
- Streamlined benefits open enrollment process that removes inefficient and error-prone paperwork while handling complex rate structures with benefits administration.
- Simplified benefits shopping with an ecommerce-like benefits shopping experience in an open marketplace of providers.
- Mobile platform enabling employees to access and use company benefits programs, reach a health care concierge for benefits help, and improve health with an in-app fitness tracker.
- Programs and solutions to encourage health, including a personal health advocate who acts as a liaison within the health care system, and a wellness program that rewards employees for better health.
“Benefits administration remains one of the most complex and time-consuming challenges for HR teams,” stated Veer Gidwaney, CEO and co-founder of Maxwell Health. “Maxwell Health’s partnership with NetSuite opens a new door for HR to radically simplify open enrollment and ongoing administration while inspiring the workforce to engage in wellness activities.”
“Maxwell Health offers a compelling value proposition for NetSuite TribeHR users to extend its simplicity and control to health and other benefits,” stated Joseph Fung, NetSuite vice president of HCM products. “We’re very pleased with how well the social and mobile aspects of our respective solutions combine for an innovative and engaging environment for HR professionals and employees alike.”