The National Society of Accountants Scholarship Foundation is seeking donations for its annual Scholarship Foundation Auction Aug. 23-24 during the NSA 68th Annual Meeting in Indianapolis.
A provider of scholarships, grants, awards and loans to students pursuing accounting studies, the Foundation contributed $35,700 this year to 41 candidates and is hosting the auction to help fund future scholarships.
To maximize the auction proceeds, the foundation is asking for top-quality donations, and offered a list of popular items from past years, which include:
• Local foods: steaks, hams, pork chops, lobsters, crabs, jams, fruit, wine
• Complimentary registrations to education events
• Handmade crafts or gift baskets
• Jewelry, artwork, sculptures, furniture or home décor
• Quilts and throws
• Software programs, tax research, practice management tools
Donor and donor organizations, which will be recognized by the NSA Foundation, are asked to provide item descriptions and photos of their items by Aug. 12 and ensure they arrive at the Annual Meeting site by Aug. 20. Donations can be made by contacting Allison Ingram at (703) 549-6400 ext.1319 or firstname.lastname@example.org.