The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (ATRA) and Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT) have added more complexity to planning given that you now have to navigate through a multi-layer tax system in conjunction with running multi-year scenarios to gain a clear picture of the tax landscape in order to advise your clients on virtually all of their personal financial planning decisions. Bob Keebler’s chart helps you educate your clients and proactively plan for the changes.
Please fill in your details to register
Register now for FREE site access and more
- Congress Eyes Impact of Tax Breaks on Rising Tuition Costs
- Bobby Jindal Introduces Plan to Tax Everybody
- Inspector General Urges IRS to Revoke PTINs of Noncompliant Tax Preparers
- Bloomberg BNA Analyzes State Tax Challenges of Cloud Computing
- BP Can Write Off $15.3 Billion of Gulf Oil Spill Settlement