Lawrence S. Kuechler has been elected chairman of AGN International-North America Inc.
Kuechler is principal and a member of the executive management committee of Berger/Lewis Accountancy Corp., based in San Jose, Calif.
As AGN-NA chairman, Kuechler will preside at meetings of the North American Region's board of directors and Executive Committee throughout 2006. Kuechler and the committee's focus will be implementing tactics to achieve objectives identified by the AGN-NA Board in its a planning session held earlier this month.
Also elected to the Executive Committee were:
- Sandy Beckman of Weinstein, Spira & Co., as vice chairman and chairman-elect;
- Jennings Hastings of Faw, Casson & Co. LLP, as treasurer;
- Charlie McGimsey of Windham Brannon PC CPAs, as secretary; and,
- Ben Doerr of James Moore & Co. PL, as immediate past chairman.
Kuechler has served on AGN-NA's Board since 1997 and the Executive Committee since 2002. He joined Berger/Lewis in 1979 and became principal in 1985. He has been a member of the firm's Executive Management Committee since 1992.AGN-NA currently has 52 accounting firms as members of the North American region. AGN-NA is part of AGN International, Ltd., which has 488 offices and 195 member firms in 80 countries, and is ranked as the 12th largest association of accounting firms, based on member firms' billings to clients, after the Big Four.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access