The AICPA announced on Monday that it will hold a three-part webinar series this Fall concerning workplace diversity, with the first session being held this Wednesday, Sept. 20, from 1-2 pm ET.
The web series will focus on teaching professionals about building an inclusive, diverse workplace to succeed in today's increasingly global landscape. Each session will be an hour in length and be worth one CPE credit each.
“As demographics within the United States continue to shift and multinational organizations are increasingly prevalent, the case for embracing a global mindset has never been stronger,” stated Kim Drumgo, AICPA director of Diversity and Inclusion and vice chair of the AICPA’s National Commission on Diversity and Inclusion. “This new webinar series from the AICPA will provide people with the insights they need to succeed in a global landscape.”
The three webinar sessions, along with links to registration, are as follows:
- “How to grow your practice in a changing environment: technology and generational impact." - Wednesday, September 20, 1-2 pm ET, presented by Tariq Khan, founder and CEO, Global Diversity Marketing.
- "Developing your global mindset." - Thursday, October 19, 1-2 pm ET, presented by Kim Drumgo, AICPA director of Diversity and Inclusion.
- “Global diversity: driving innovation through inclusion" - Thursday, November 16, 1-2 pm ET, presented by Kim Drumgo and Mark Brooks, AICPA senior manager, Innovation. (Note: This webcast is $59 for AICPA members and $69 for non-members.)
The webinar series is part of the AICPA’s National Commission on Diversity and Inclusion, which looks to promote and encourage diverse and inclusive workplaces throughout the accounting profession.
For more on the AICPA National Commission on Diversity, head to the organization's site here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access