Chicago (March 2, 2004) -- Accounting firm consolidator American Express Tax and Business Services Inc. has unveiled a series of executive changes in its Chicago office.
Mendel Nudelman, 52, was named executive managing director and head of the firm’s central region, which includes offices in Illinois, California and Arizona. Nudelman most recently served as managing director and head of the firm’s real estate and government services group in Chicago. He succeeds Howard L. Stone, who had led American Express TBS in Chicago since 1981 and will continue in an advisory capacity.
Other management appointments in the Chicago office include:
• Jacob Brandzel, 64, to senior managing director and chief operating officer.
• Todd Lundy, 66, to managing director/leader of the consulting and special services group.
• Scott Peltz, 44, to managing director/leader of the firm’s litigation services group.
• Harvey Gaffen, 64, to managing director/leader of the TBS suburban offices.
• Mark Gaines, 47, to managing director/leader of the firm’s Deerfield, Ill., office.
• Richard Edelheit, 53, to managing director/leader of the firm’s real estate group.
• Les Hoffman, 61, to managing director/leader of the firm’s business compliance and recovery services group.
• Barry Rosenthal, 57, to managing director/leader of the firm’s high-net-worth group.
-- WebCPA staff
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access