Email is often the first introduction to mobility for many users and the Boxer email app takes it to the next level by combining all user email accounts in one interface.
Boxer provides the ability to quickly triage your inbox and respond to new messages through simple swipe gestures. There’s also add a “To-Do” list installed in the inbox.
The app allows users to swipe to archive or trash mail; utilize Dropbox for storage; utilize photos for incoming email identification; contacts integration; and see all time-sensitive information on a dashboard.
Boxer supports Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, AOL, and IMAP accounts. However one of the drawbacks some users say is that it does not work with IMAP despite its claims of integration.
Boxer currently works with iOS devices and is available for $3.99 in the Apple App Store, the most recent version was updated on July 24.
Missed any of the previous Apps of the Week? View them here:
- PDF Expert
- Scout GPS app
- Timesheet – time tracking app
- Cloud On – MS Office app
- Super Note note-taker and reminder app
- Air Display dual monitor app
- Stickyboard 2 by Qrayon
- Digits Calculator by Swift
- LogMeIn computer remote control app
- Chrometa 4.0 phone time and email capture
- Scanner Pro by Readdle
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access