With social media becoming more of an imperative for practitioners and consultants alike, tools like Tweetbot are growing in popularity and importance with this one offering the ability to better manage a Twitter account.
The app is specifically designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and MAC use and adds multi-levels of control over one’s Twitter account.
Users can quickly switch between lists as their main timeline, configure gestures, push notifications, block messages without “unfollowing;” sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between iPhone and iPad via iCloud; customize navigation; and attach photos, videos, and notes.
The latest update to Tweetbot was released earlier this month and is currently available for download in the iTunes store for $2.99.
Missed any of the previous Apps of the Week? View them here:
- Boxer email app
- PDF Expert
- Scout GPS app
- Timesheet – time tracking app
- Cloud On – MS Office app
- Super Note note-taker and reminder app
- Air Display dual monitor app
- Stickyboard 2 by Qrayon
- Digits Calculator by Swift
- LogMeIn computer remote control app
- Chrometa 4.0 phone time and email capture
- Scanner Pro by Readdle
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access