Bill.com and CPA.com have expanded their Accountant Partner Program. The program offers services, resources and technology to help accounting firms solve bill payment challenges for their clients.
The program has been updated to offer services tailored to the needs of large firms. Enhancements include dedicated Bill.com implementers for client portfolios, educational and training resources, and Bill.com accountant-specific features.
The upgrades come in response to a 2017 Bill Payment Trends Survey from Bill.com and CPA.com, which found 77 percent of large accounting firms wish their clients would eliminate paper checks, 75 percent recommend their clients pay their bills online, yet only 25 percent require clients to use a specific solution for digital bill payment. According to Bill.com, this disconnect illustrates an opportunity for client accounting services to be more efficient and demonstrate more value to clients.
The Bill.com Accountant Partner Program now offers:
● Dedicated Bill.com implementation consulting and support for client adoption, including implementers experienced with bill payment in large accounting firms; and
● New features for the Bill.com Accountant Console, a portal that helps firms manage client bill payments. Firms can add and remove staff from multiple clients at once, assign customer roles and permissions, and create reports on billing and system access.
These additions join existing educational resources Bill.com already offers to small and midsize accounting firms.
“The enhanced Accountant Partner Program allows greater collaboration between Bill.com, CPA.com, and accounting firms at every stage of client accounting services,” said Michael Cerami, CPA.com’s vice president of strategic alliances and business development, in a statement. “Whether a firm is targeting prospective or existing clients, the program delivers the tools and resources necessary for firm-wide adoption of digital bill payments.”
The Accountant Partner Program is available for all Bill.com clients. To learn more, visit https://www.bill.com/for-accountants/.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access