* READER'S DIGEST ENGAGES E&Y: Publishing giant Reader's Digest Association hired Ernst & Young as its new auditor for its fiscal year ending June 30, 2006.Ernst succeeds Big Four firm KPMG as Reader's Digest's new independent accountant.
According to a federal filing, KPMG declined to stand for re-election. However, Pleasantville, N.Y.-based RDA reported no disagreements with its former auditor on matters of accounting principles.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access