* LNB BANCORP JETTISONS KPMG: LNB Bancorp. Inc., a holding company for Lorain National Bank, dismissed Big Four firm KPMG as its auditor and hired Plante Moran to replace it. No reason was given for the change.* EXCO DISMISSES PWC: Dallas-based oil and gas exploration concern Exco Resources Inc. replaced Big Four firm PricewaterhouseCoopers as its auditor with rival KPMG.
In a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, the Dallas-based company said that PwC's reports on Exco's consolidated financials did not contain any adverse opinion or disclaimer of opinion, nor were they qualified or modified as to uncertainty, audit scope or accounting principle.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access