New York (May 13, 2003) -- CPA2Biz customers are giving satisfactory or excellent grades to their online experience, the portal reported Monday.
The marketing agent of products and services for the American Institute of CPAs said the survey of 400 users found that 57 percent rated their experience as satisfactory and 36 percent rated it as excellent. In addition, 93 percent said they would recommend the CPA2Biz site to one of their colleagues.
"Over the past year we have been very focused on improving the overall experience and quality of our web site, and the positive feedback we are receiving today is really a reflection of those efforts," said Erik Asgeirsson, CEO of CPA2Biz. "Over the coming months, we will continue to improve and expand our offerings leveraging the very important feedback we receive from the CPAs we support."
Asgeirsson attributed the portal's 50% year-over year growth in online sales to management's efforts to make customer satisfaction a priority. New market research efforts include CPA customer focus groups, CPA panel discussions, formal web site usability testing, online surveys and web trends analytics.
Of the 400 customers surveyed, 88% were either CPAs in Public Practice or Business and Industry with the remaining 12% being in Government, Education, or other areas. This survey was conducted through Zoomerang, a third party online survey provider.
The survey also polled respondents on CPE and professional products ordering. More than 72 percent said they prefer ordering professional products online, and over 50% chose attending live conferences as their preferred method for getting CPE.
-- WebCPA staff
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access