New York (Sept. 17, 2002) -- Big Four firm Ernst & Young said that five former Andersen partners and two former Andersen principals have joined the New York Financial Services Office Tax Practice.• David Berman, partner, will serve international banks, broker/dealers, venture capitalists and asset management companies.
• Howard Leventhal, partner, will provide services primarily to hedge funds and large institutions.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access