New York (Sept. 17, 2002) -- Big Four firm Ernst & Young said that five former Andersen partners and two former Andersen principals have joined the New York Financial Services Office Tax Practice.• David Berman, partner, will serve international banks, broker/dealers, venture capitalists and asset management companies.
• Howard Leventhal, partner, will provide services primarily to hedge funds and large institutions.
• John Thomopoulos, partner, will focus on asset management and integrating tax technology into large financial services firms.
• Herb Jansen, partner, will handle a range of accounts including banks and non-financial services entities.
• Michael Callaghan, partner, will focus on real estate in large financial and non-financial institutions.
• Robert Guarnieri and Erik Swanson, both principals, will provide process and tax transformation solutions and On Call Consultation, respectively.
In addition, Ernst & Young’s New York Financial Services Office Tax Practice added 26 support staff from Andersen.
--Electronic Accountant Newswire staff
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access