Xero has added two new app partners to its curated set of offerings inside its dashboard platform, Xero HQ. Expensify, which has had a long relationship with the accounting software company, joins the list as the expense management app of choice; and Datamolino has been added to offer a bookkeeping automation alternative to Receipt Bank, which was one of the first few apps included in Xero HQ.
Expensify has been listed on Xero’s general app marketplace since last year, and earlier this year, Xero chose Expensify as its internal receipt and expense management software. Datamolino has been integrated with Xero since 2014.
“We see integrating with Xero HQ as absolutely critical,” said Ryan Schaffer, director of startegy and marketing at Expensify, in a statement. “Bookkeepers and accountants are spending an unspeakable amount of their time chasing clients for receipts manually, typing in expense information manually and rekeying that information into Xero manually. Expensify takes processes that normally take days and cuts that time down to minutes.”
“Xero HQ should be the first screen an advisor opens each morning,” added CEO of Datamolino Andrej Glezl, also in a statement. “Having Datamolino as part of the activity feed in Xero HQ helps to keep the bookkeeping up to date. And you can do all sorts of magic if your data is up to date. Helping your clients with reporting, forecasting, getting a loan and keeping your finger on the pulse of a company to measure and improve their performance.”
The full list of curated app partners in Xero HQ are:
- Boma for marketing automation;
- Fathom to efficiently create forecasting reports;
- Futrli to provide future insights for a business;
- Hubdoc for automated financial documents;
- Practice Ignition to assist with client onboarding;
- Receipt Bank for more efficient bookkeeping;
- Suite Files to bring all client data and files into one place;
- Spotlight Reporting to enable accountants and bookkeepers to see how clients are performing in a single view;
- Expensify for expense management; and
- Datamolino for bookkeeping automation.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access