* ConnecticutFoundation Source, Fairfield, has partnered with Clark Nuber, Bellevue, Wash., to provide Foundation Source's technology and support services to the accounting firm's nonprofit clients.
PKF North American Network, Duluth, announced that three new firms have joined it: McWilliams & Co. PLLC, Knoxville, Tenn., with eight partners and 35 employees; Shearer, Taylor & Co. PA, Ridgeland, Miss., with three partners and 15 employees; and Toothman Rice PLLC, Fairmont, W. Va., with six partners and 44 employees. The additions bring the number of member firms to 95.
A Robert Taylor & Co., Wilmette, will adopt the name of its parent, John R. Waters & Co. It was acquired in 2003.
* New Jersey
Bartolomei Pucciarelli LLC has tripled the size of its corporate headquarters in Lawrenceville, moving to a customized, 9,000-square-foot facility at 2564 Brunswick Pike.
The Virginia Society of CPAs, Richmond, has been named an honor roll winner in the 2005 Associations Advance America Awards of the American Society of Association Executives, for its new "Financial Fitness" financial literacy initiative (www.financialfitness.org).
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access