* CaliforniaHaskell & White LLP, Irvine, has received a Distinguished Achievement Award at the 24th Annual Business in the Arts Awards, hosted by the Orange County Business Committee for the Arts. In addition, the firm has leased an additional 8,000 square feet at its headquarters, to accommodate growth.
Carter, Belcourt & Atkinson PA, Lakeland, received two awards: the Spirit of the Family Award from the United Way Success by 6, for its family-friendly workplace policies, and inclusion in the Best Places to Work from Polk Works Workforce 2020, for Polk County.
DK Arndt PC, Forest City, has acquired Nedved Accounting & Tax Service, Garner. ... Theobald Donohue & Thompson PC has opened a new office in Cedar Rapids; Richard R. Donohue will be partner-in-charge.
Schneider Downs has agreed to take new office space in the Huntington Center Building in Columbus, to accommodate the merging in of BKR Longanbach Giusti, which will add 22 professionals to the firm.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access