Gravity Software, which provides mid-market accounting software written on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, has released a time and billing module. The software allows accounting firms to automate their operations from time entry to client payments.
Key features of the new module include:
- Comprehensive accounting and business controls
- Project and task management
- Flexible billing rates and costing
- Resource scheduling and an in-program calendar
- Practice reporting and analytics
Gravity Time and Billing features dashboards that allow accountants to visualize the status of jobs and resources to help them identify issues and trends.
“We are very pleased to provide professional service firms with a complete platform to run their businesses,” said John Silvani, president and CEO of Gravity. “We believe in providing small to medium companies with the tools previously only available to large enterprises, but at a lower cost and much easier to use.”
For more information on the new module, click here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access