Alexandria, Va. (Aug. 21, 2002) -- National accounting and consulting firm Grant Thornton has restructured its government client practice, placing it under a new umbrella organization titled Grant Thornton Global Public Sector.The new unit will focus on three primary business areas:
• Enterprise Management Systems with an emphasis on strategic management, operations management and cost and performance management.
• Financial and Technology Systems which will concentrate on information technology management, business intelligence, enterprise applications, financial analysis, financial operations and assurance.
• International, which will provide financial and consulting services to bi-and multi-lateral countries serviced by The U.S. Agency for International Development, World Bank and Inter-American Development Bank.
Hank Steininger will serve as managing partner of GPS.
-- Electronic Accountant Newswire staff
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access