Alexandria, Va. (Aug. 21, 2002) -- National accounting and consulting firm Grant Thornton has restructured its government client practice, placing it under a new umbrella organization titled Grant Thornton Global Public Sector.The new unit will focus on three primary business areas:
• Enterprise Management Systems with an emphasis on strategic management, operations management and cost and performance management.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access