H.D. VEST ADDS REMOTE CHECK SCANNINGBroker/dealer H.D. Vest Financial Services is offering remote check scanning and depositing services to its network of financial planning advisors.
The new services would allow advisors to provide same-day check processing for clients. Advisors can use standard desktop scanners to scan both sides of a client's check, along with the client's brokerage or mutual fund paperwork, and securely submit the images to H.D. Vest. The images are then routed electronically through H.D. Vest's operations department for deposit and account opening.
Advisors can track the progress on the HDVLink Web site. For more information, visit www.hdvest.com.
EISNER DEBUTS FUND SERVICES
CPA firm Eisner LLP has rolled out Eisner Fund Services, an accounting reporting application for both on-shore and offshore investments. The new offering is applicable to hedge funds, private equity funds and family offices. EFS has electronic interfaces with all major prime brokers. For more, visit www.eisnerllp.com/.
MASSMUTUAL ENHANCES WHOLE LIFE OFFERINGS
Insurance and financial services concern MassMutual has rolled out updates to three of its existing products and accompanying rider options.
The products - Whole Life Legacy 65, Whole Life Legacy 10 Pay, and Whole Life Legacy High Early Cash Value - offer several rider options that are available individually or in combination. They are:
* The Additional Life Insurance Rider, which enables a policyholder to make payments in addition to base premiums to increase a policy's death benefit and accelerate its cash-value growth without further proof of good health, if certain conditions are met;
* The Life Insurance Supplement Rider, which combines lower-cost term insurance with permanent insurance;
* The Renewable Term Rider, which enables term insurance conversion to whole life insurance over time; and,
* A number of other riders including the Disability Protection with Waiver of Premium, the Guaranteed Insurability Rider, the Accelerated Death Benefit Rider and the Transfer of Insured Rider.
NACVA ACQUIRES LITIGATION CONSULTING NEWSLETTER
Salt Lake City - The National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts has purchased the National Litigation Consultants Review, a newsletter that caters to testifying financial experts. Terms were not disclosed. The broadsheet currently offers opinion, news analysis and expert commentary on a range of financial issues, including valuation.
NACVA chief executive officer Parnell Black said that NLCR would focus increasingly on the financial forensics disciplines that concern holders of the NACVA Certified Forensic Financial Analyst credential. All CFFA holders will receive the newsletter free.
SS&G DIRECTOR AMONG TOP 250 ADVISORS
Carina Diamond, a managing director at SS&G Wealth Management, has been named among the country's Top 250 Wealth Advisors by Worth. Recently she also received the inaugural Sapphire Award for Women of Excellence in Financial Planning at the 2008 Multi-Financial Awards Conference.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access