Mountain View, Calif. (Oct. 1, 2002) Intuit's Professional Accounting Solutions Group yesterday debuted a series of new Customer Advisory Councils for the profession.The new accountant-oriented Customer Advisory Councils are forums designed to mine knowledge and perspectives of accountants surrounding a number of products and services.
The advisory groups are:
• Customer Advisory Council for QuickBooks Professional Advisors.
• Customer Advisory Council for Payroll.
• Customer Advisory Council for QuickBooks Financial Software.
• ProSeries and Lacerte Customer Advisory Councils.
Intuit said the councils would meet regularly throughout the year. To learn more about Intuit's Customer Advisory Councils for accounting professionals, visit:
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access